Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho 3rd Degree - (Shinpiden) - Master/Teacher
The joys of becoming a Reiki Master are many and you don't necessarily have to teach in order for the Master training to be useful. The additional healing energy, symbols, techniques and knowledge will add value to your healing abilities. Treating yourself, giving yourself and others healing attunements and treating others in person and at a distance will all be noticeably improved. The fact that you can pass Reiki on to friends and family is also a definite plus. Many take the Master training with just this in mind. However, if you ever decide to formally teach, you will be able to do so. As each person takes the Reiki Master training, and increases their personal vibration, this adds to the vibration of the whole planet!
One of the greatest joys of Reiki Mastership is teaching Reiki to others. Imagine the thrill of witnessing the members of your Reiki class receiving Reiki energy during the attunement. Then, as you guide them in its use, sharing in their joy and amazement as they experience its gentle power flowing though them for the first time. As you use Reiki to help family, friends and clients, a wonderful sense of spiritual connection will develop between all of you. Feelings of compassion and love for everyone will be strengthened as you merge with the Reiki Consciousness and know more deeply that we come from God and that we are all one in God. Becoming a Reiki Master is a serious step that must be preceded by necessary preparation.
You must first take Reiki levels 1&2 before you can partake in the Master/Teacher degree. It is also necessary to meditate on your life purpose and decide if Reiki Mastership is in harmony with it.
Your level 3 Reiki manual will include the following information:
* About the symbols
* The Master symbol
* How attunements work
* Ritual and attunement
* Before the attunement
* Direct intention
* The direct of crown to crown
* Attunements for the Usui Reiki system
* Attunement procedures for all 3 levels
* Remote attunements
* 21 day cleansing cycles
* Exchange issues
* Reiki Ethics for professionals
* Teaching Reiki
* Suggestions for classes
* More ritual for attunements
* Attunement method.
* Digital Download of your chosen Manual/Manuals.
* Your Distant Attunement will be sent to you after you have read through the Manual/Manuals and have asked any questions that you may have. This is to ensure that you have understood all of the information that was given to you. Your Distant Attunement will be sent to you via the Call In (Chi Ball) or Appointed Time Method.
* An Emailed Certificate with Hand Signed Signature and Lineage will be sent to you after you have received your Attunement. Alternatively, you can just receive the Attunement Lineage if no Certificate is required.
* Email Support will be given during the duration of your Spiritual Training.