The Kamadeva & Rati Love Empowerment - Awaken Inner Passion & Emotions
The Kama Deva & Rati Love Empowerment was channeled in 2009 by Gabriela Y. Szafman & Maria João Sereno (Brigitt).
Love makes the world go round they say. How true is that? Wars have been waged, rebellions have been fought for the sake of love or lust. Who is responsible for such emotions even in creatures that seem so far away from human emotions? Kama Deva and Rati – The Hindu gods of Love, lust, and desire are said to be the cause. The name Kama-deva (IAST kāma-deva) can be translated as ‘god of love’. Deva means heavenly or divine. Kama (IAST kāma) means “desire” or “longing”, especially as in sensual or sexual love. The name of the goddess Rati comes from the Sanskrit root ram, meaning “enjoy” or “delight in.” Although the verb root generally refers to any sort of enjoyment, it usually carries connotations of physical and sensual enjoyment. Etymologically, the word Rati refers to anything that can be enjoyed; but, it is almost always used to refer to sexual love.
The Kamadeva & Rati Love Empowerment will bless you with the following and much more:
* Physical Beauty
* Good Luck in Relationships
* Joy and Happiness
* Increased Emotions
* Awakening Inner Passion
* Boosing Sexual Relations with Couples
* Increasing Courage and Blodness
* Strengthens the Ties Between Two Passionate Beings
* Enhances Health
* Digital Download of your chosen Manual/Manuals.
* Your Distant Attunement will be sent to you after you have read through the Manual/Manuals and have asked any questions that you may have. This is to ensure that you have understood all of the information that was given to you. Your Distant Attunement will be sent to you via the Call In (Chi Ball) or Appointed Time Method.
* An Emailed Certificate with Hand Signed Signature and Lineage will be sent to you after you have received your Attunement. Alternatively, you can just receive the Attunement Lineage if no Certificate is required.
* Email Support will be given during the duration of your Spiritual Training.