Polynesian Kahi - The Art of Healing Mana & Spiritual Growth
Polynesian Kahi - Art of Healing Mana was channelled by Reiki Master Patrice Pfeiffer.
Within contemporary Maori, Mana means power and it understood as a spiritual energy of a powerful force but in ancient Polynesian culture, someone possessing the Mana was always considered to be a very special being who was descended from the Divine and would be infinitely respected. The energies of Mana would then always be transmitted by spiritual lineage or through a series of initiations/rites.Within the Polynesian culture, the complex nature of the human being is divided into three distinct parts, each with a well defined function, yet all three parts are at the same time interconnected.
These are the 3 aspects of Consciousness:
* The "Ku" - The Ku is thought to be the sensory consciousness that is stored within the physical body (activated by the body's memory , which is a real or imaginary acquired memory and ancestral memory. Its main role is the development of feelings which includes all forms of physical sensory experiences. The Ku only knows the present moment and its main motivation is pleasure.
* The "Lono" - The Lono is is the mental aspect and its main purpose is to make decisions. The Lono decides what is important and what is not based upon internal and external input; such as memories, ideas and sensory impressions.
* The "Kane" - The Kane is the Spirit or Superior Consciousness: its main purpose is creativity in the form of mental or physical experiences.
In Polynesian wisdom, many years ago, Polynesian elders and healers met to discuss life and healing. Rather than formulate hundreds of ideas, they choose to express 7 fundamental principles (manifestation principles, interior or hidden causes of events called Hiku, which means balance, Hi being the feminine principle and Ku being the masculine. These principles are explained in depth within the manual you will receive, i am simply touching upon briefly here to provide you with a little insight into the systems content, which also includes, the use of symbols to activate specific energies, visualized Sacred Garden meditation, Self Kahi, Mutual Kahi, Distant Kahi, Collective Kahi, Manifesting an Intention.
* Digital Download of your chosen Manual/Manuals.
* Your Distant Attunement will be sent to you after you have read through the Manual/Manuals and have asked any questions that you may have. This is to ensure that you have understood all of the information that was given to you. Your Distant Attunement will be sent to you via the Call In (Chi Ball) or Appointed Time Method.
* An Emailed Certificate with Hand Signed Signature and Lineage will be sent to you after you have received your Attunement. Alternatively, you can just receive the Attunement Lineage if no Certificate is required.
* Email Support will be given during the duration of your Spiritual Training.